Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sorry

I would like to say that I'm sorry to the people who care enough and honor me with their time to read my musings. I've not posted anything in several weeks for a couple of reasons. I can't speak for all bloggers, but sometimes I don't have anything to say. Sometimes I have plenty to say, but don't feel that I can word it without seeming like I'm on some moronic rant. There are times when I just don't feel like it. There are times when I'm confused by things and clearly don't understand them enough to comment. There are times when I'm focusing on health, (not so great as of late) my wife, (who doesn't get the time she deserves more often than not) my career, politics, and occasionally me. I do believe the slump is over, I've got a few things on my mind.

0 comments: