- Mickey Mouse registered to vote by ACORN in FL.
- Tony Romo and the entire starting lineup of the Dallas Cowboys registered to vote by ACORN in Nevada (despite none being residents of that state).
- In Milwaukee, Wis., a woman complained that a voter registration was submitted for her husband, who had been dead for 10 years.
- In Ohio, a Dominos Pizza worker claimed he was hounded by the ACORN activists to register even though he already had. He estimated he registered to vote another "10 to 15" times after ACORN activists relentlessly pursued him.
- In Connecticut, ACORN submitted a voter registration card for a 7-year-old girl, whose age was listed at 27.
- The Kink County, Washington, Canvassing Board revoked 1,762 allegedly fraudulent voter registrations submitted by ACORN employees.
- In Missouri, one ACORN registrant named Monica Rays showed up on no fewer than eight forms, all bearing the same signature.
- A teenager in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, said he was offered smokes and money to fill out voter registration cards. The elections board has 73 cards with his name on them.
- In Milwaukee, Wis., ACORN improperly used felons as registration workers.
- ACORN has registered over 1.3 million voters this year.
Considering what a colossal joke this organization has become, I don't blame Sen. Obamas from trying to hide the FACT that he was closely associated with this group before, during, and after law school. In addition to the criminal and ethical issues that ACRORN seems to be constantly part of they may also have ties to the worlds oldest profession; read the full story here which was posted on the Leslie Carbone blog.
At this point anyone with a half a brain would put more faith in a voter registration orgnization run by Tony Soprano than ACORN.