Friday, August 28, 2015

Are You A Jerk?

Simple questions right?  We'll see.  Following are some questions to determine if you're a Jerk.  My use of the term "Jerk" is not specific to sexual orientation, race, color, creed or any other demographic.  Yes anyone can be a Jerk!  The questions are assigned point values, at the end you can tally your score to determine if you're a Jerk.


TEST
1.  I go into the passing lane with tractor trailers in the right lane and go 1 - 2 mph faster that they go, but then speed up to 75+ staying in the passing lane when there is no traffic in the right lane.
NO=   0 Points
YES= 1 Points



2.  I think stop signs are only valid if there is someone coming or a cop is present.
NO=   0 Points
YES= 1 Point

3.  I think the use of blinkers is optional.
NO=   0 Points
YES= 1 Point

5.  I think my music is awesome and everyone should listen to my radio since my windows are down and the radio (worth more than the car its in) is at full volume.
NO=   0 Points
YES= 1 Point

6.  I leave my car at the fuel pump while going into the store to shop knowing that all pumps are full and others are waiting for the pump.
NO=   0 Points
YES= 1 Point

7.  I bring my kids to stores because its the store's staff's responsibility to watch them not me, I have to shop after all.
NO=   0 Points
YES= 1 Point

8.  I buy things on eBay, don't pay on time and then give the seller negative feedback for not giving me free overnight shipping.
NO=   0 Points
YES= 1 Point

9.  I've had Netflix movies from 6 months ago, but I'm mad they won't send me that next ones on my request list.
NO=   0 Points
YES= 1 Point

10.  I share intimate details of my life online and unfriend people who criticize me for doing it.
NO=   0 Points
YES= 1 Point

This is small sampling of things Jerks do and in no way a complete list of all Jerk behavior.
The scoring for this test is simple and as follows:

Score of 1, You trust, but verify
Score of 2 or 3, You are not the Jerk you think you are, go back and rethink your life
Score of 4 or 5, You're half Jerk
Score of 6 or 7, You just tried to sell your grandmother on eBay
If you score an 8 or 9 You may be Hillary Clinton's personal IT tech
If you scored a perfect 10, You probably work for the federal government or the DMV




0 comments: