Friday, July 25, 2008

Disturbing to say the least.

He ventured forth to bring light to the world
The anointed one's pilgrimage to the Holy Land is a miracle in action - and a blessing to all his faithful followers
No I've not lost my mind, but perhaps Mr. Gerard Baker has. The above article title and subsequent article was actually posted by this man in the July 25th 2008 NY Times Online edition. This was brought to our attention and first linked by SWAC Girl and the entire loopy article can be found here or you can get to it from SWAC Girls blog.
I don't agree with Sen. Barack Obama's supporters most of the time, but referring to any politician (regardless of party) as the "anointed one" is bordering on clinical insanity and blasphemous to people who believe in the biblical "anointed one". Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the libs the ones that are always telling us to be more tolerant of religion?
Know thine enemy (especially the ones off their meds)

0 comments: