Monday, July 7, 2008

True Friends

Most all people have at least a few people that they call friends. I've recently fallen on some bad times medically and during this time I've learned that I'm a very rich man; rich in friends.
I've had two surgery's with more to follow and since the day it started, my friends from the SWAC area have been more that I could have ever imagined or hoped for. I've had daily phone calls and or visits both at home and at the hospital from Waynesboro, Staunton, and Augusta members. The warmth and compassion I've seen during this time meant more to Angela and I than I could ever put into mere words.
I consider it a blessing that I have had the privilege and honor to get to know these amazing Americans and look forward to getting to know them better as well as meeting new ones.
True wealth is measured in the depth of ones friendships and in that my wealth has no limits.

0 comments: